Media Buying refers to the advertising on a website or a network of websites. It means acquisition of media space and time for displaying the advertisement creatives. We, at WebZino Technologies, provide attractive and convincing media buying services for our client’s business thus ensuring rise in sales for our clients. While Media Buying, it is very essential to place the relevant ads at the right place, in the right time and in the right context.
There are three major stages in the Media Buying process:
- Pre-launch Analysis
- Identifying target customers and planning required to reach out to them
- Carrying out detailed research about competitors
- Designing media buying strategy as per client’s need and affordability
- Choosing the right media for ads and negotiating costs
- Planning for campaign launch
- Campaign Launch
- Ensuring the correct media space and the correct context of the advertisement in order to reach out to the target customer
- The constant monitoring of the campaign performance
- Post Launch Analysis
- Post-launch Analysis consists of analyzing the feedback received for an ad campaign in terms of reach, customer engagement, overall performance and Return on Investment. It includes analysis of the effectiveness of the campaign, collection of relevant data and drawing insights.
- Our experienced team of media buying experts ensure boost in sales of our clients’ business by using persuasive advertising and branding. We provide media buying services including Display Advertising and Social Media Advertising.
- Display Advertising
- Display Advertising refers to the marketing method that creates brand awareness using visual techniques like videos, animations, images, text and other graphics.
- It is a cost-effective technique which influences the buying decision of the customers and ensures customer loyalty with increased brand visibility.
- Social Media Advertising
- Social Media Advertising involves the use of various social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Youtube etc. for promoting the clients’ products and creating awareness among the customers thus increasing the brand visibility.
- It ensures increase in sales by providing real-time support to the customers.
Pre-launch Analysis consists of considering a number of factors related to media buying including:
At this stage, the media buyer is responsible for