Display Advertising refers to a form of advertising that uses visual techniques like text, animations, images, videos, logos and other such graphics for conveying a commercial message. Display Advertising creates brand awareness and also influences the buying decision of the potential customers. It also helps in building a strong customer base by increasing the visibility of the brand thus resulting in growth of sales and revenue. We, at WebZino Technologies, provide Display Advertising services that are efficient and which guarantee increase in brand visibility, loyalty and sales.
Display Advertising also referred to as banner advertising is image based advertising that appear on websites, mobile apps as well as social media networks. Some of the benefits of Display Advertising:
- Leads Generation
- Increased brand familiarity
- Creative and Eye-catching Ads for attracting customer attention
- Increased Customer Engagement
- More professional display ads
We build our Display Advertising Strategies which are classified into the following categories:
- Standard Retargeting
- Retargeting refers to the advertising campaign to re-engage the customers with the product.
- It is also known as behavioral marketing and it depends on custom segmentations in order to deliver highly relevant ads to attract the customer.
- Dynamic Retargeting
- Dynamic retargeting refers to creation of display ads based on user interaction and behavior.
- Dynamic ads are mostly used for ecommerce applications.
- Acquisition campaign refers to developing banner ads for new customer acquisition.
- Acquisition ads are expensive and should be planned keeping the feasibility of the campaign in mind.
- Brand Awareness
- Brand Awareness campaign focuses on the reach of the brand rather than the direct conversion of the potential customers into customers.
- Its’ major objective is to create awareness about the brand with the help of relevant ads to as wide spectrum of customers as possible.
We use the following key metrics to measure the success of our Display Advertising campaign:
- Reach of the campaign refers the number of people who can view the ad.
- Clickthrough Rate (CTR) refers to the probability of the user clicking on the online ad.
- Bounce Rate (BCR) refers to the percentage of visits of the customer to the first page of the ad.
- Conversion Rate (CVR) refers to the percentage of people completing a goal or action desired by the advertiser
- Return on Investment (ROI) refers to the amount of value obtained for each rupee spent