Augmented Reality refers to the interactive, reality-based environment that is created with the combination of real and computer-based scenes to provide an enhanced view of the real world. In order to achieve this enhanced view of the world and to provide immersive user experience, Augmented Reality systems are built using the capabilities of computer generated display, sound, text and effects.
We, at WebZino Technologies, develop best-in-class AR projects that are intuitive, innovative, efficient and immersive. The primary goal of any AR model or application is to provide high quality audio and visual experience by employing techniques like speech recognition, animation, powered display environments along with computerized simulation.
The process followed by us for providing Augmented Reality services are:
- We conceptualize the models or images to be developed
- We collaborate with our clients by designing proposals as per customers’ needs
- We transform the complex visualization into reality by creating the models
- We then assist the implementation of the AR model.
- Marker Augmented Reality
- Marker Augmented Reality makes use of a camera and other types of visual markers to provide an output when the marker is sensed by the reader.
- We, at WebZino Technologies, develop applications using a camera on the device to distinguish a marker from any other real world object.
- The position and orientation will therefore be calculated, in which some type of content and/or information can be overlaid onto the marker.
- This kind of Augmented Reality is also called Image Recognition.
- Superimposition Based Augmented Reality
- Superimposition based Augmented Reality replaces the existing view of the object partially or fully with the new augmented view of the same object.
- In the Superimposition based Augmented Reality, recognition of the object is very crucial in order to facilitate the replacement of the original object with the augmented object.
- Marker-less Augmented Reality
- Marker-less Augmented Reality also known as Position-based or GPS Augmented Reality is embedded in the device in order to provide location-based data.
- The wide availability of smartphones with their location tracking features has facilitated the increased use of Marker-less Augmented Reality.
- Marker-less Augmented Reality is commonly used for mapping directions, finding nearby businesses and other such location services.
Below mentioned are the categories of AR wherein we have the required expertise: